Effective Date: 1 December, 2014
We know that you care about how your personal and business data is being used and stored outside of your offices, and we take your privacy very seriously.
InQ.Social is a product provided by InQ.Social ltd. and we may refer to either as “we”, “our” or “us”.
Like most website operators, we may collect the following information:
- Company name and contact details for administration and billing purposes.
- Contact information including email address, mobile telephone number of the users.
- Data collected during inq.social marketing campaigns ran on our customer websites using InQ.Social services. This data may contain personally-identifying information such us email address or any other unique identificator, but nothing else.
- Neither rent nor sell your data to third parties.
- We never store your data on non encrypted backup devices or outside of our highly secured servers.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Providing you with the user interaction service.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Limited number of InQ.Social employees and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to your data if necessary in the normal course of our business.
- In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user data is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if InQ.Social, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user data would be one of the assets that is transferred.
- We may release personal details when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with a law. To enforce or apply our Terms of service and other policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of InQ.Social, our employees and users. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Data collected during registration and following visits, such as your full name, company contact details, location and log records and actions can be stored for a limited period of time or until your account is closed. Any data may be kept on backup media for some more time until completely erased or destroyed.
When your data being transferred to our data centers it will be replicated on our servers, which are located in Netherlands and the United States.
We committed to protecting the security of your data and take reasonable measures to protect it. However, Internet data transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and as a result, we cannot ensure the security of information you transmit to us. Accordingly, you accept that you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your data transmission, we make all reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems:
- Your account password is encrypted (hashed with strong salt), and only you have access to it.
- Your personal information and data stored in our systems is protected by various physical, electronic and procedural systems. It is housed in a secure facility, and we restrict physical and network access to this facility to selected trained staff. We regularly evaluate our technologies, procedures and potential risks to maintain the security and privacy of our clients’ data.
- If we find of a security system breach, we may attempt to notify you and provide information on protective steps, if available, through the email address that you have provided to us or by posting a notice on our web site.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to mailbo[email protected]. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.